Reliable Cloud Hosting Products for Your Business
What is Summit Hosting
Summit Hosting specializes in private cloud hosting for Sage and QuickBooks. Here are a few of the benefits our customers receive from hosting their applications in the cloud:
- Security - Keeping up with the latest security technology can be a full-time job. Encrypted logins, Two-Factor Authentication and storage in a secure monitored data center are just a few of the measures our hosting provider offers to keep your data safe.
- Backups - Many of our customers tell us that backups are a source of stress for them. Hosting takes the burden off you by backing up your data daily and retaining backups for 15 days (or longer if needed).
- Continuity - Our hosting customers enjoy 99.99% uptime of their servers.
- Convenience - Access Sage remotely from just about anywhere, on any device.
- Peace of mind - No need to worry about the elements damaging your equipment. If your office experiences a disaster (flood, fire, robbery, power outage) your server will remain operable and accessible, so you can continue to run your business.
- Reduced IT expense - IT hardware and labor can be costly, especially when your equipment fails. With hosting, there are no surprise capital expenditures, just predictable, cost-effective monthly payments.
Hosting options include the follow applications and their related add-ons:
- Sage 50 cloud hosting
- Sage 300 cloud hosting
- Sage BusinessVision cloud hosting
- Sage CRM cloud hosting
- Sage HRMS cloud hosting
- Sage X3 (Enterprise Management) cloud hosting
- QuickBooks cloud hosting
Take our short Cloud Hosting questionnaire and determine if
private cloud hosting is right for you!
Summit Hosting Survey (docx)