Reliable Cloud Hosting Products for Your Business
Sage In The Cloud-Powered By Cloud At Work
Cloud at Work, part of the Sage Partner Cloud, delivers the most scalable technology and best user experience by seamlessly leveraging your trusted Sage partner and our deep Sage expertise – all for one predictable fixed cost.
Move to the cloud on your terms. With Sage and Cloud at Work you get:
Integrates and connects Sage certified, 3rd party and proprietary applications.
Enables you to scale the solution based on your needs and growth.
Utilizes an end-to-end approach for security, helping protect your data.
Sage Partner Cloud was developed to deliver the benefits of running your Sage 300 software in the cloud without any disruption to your business or having to implement and learn a new ERP system. It’s the same Sage ERP software you know and love, but with the added benefit of security, reliability, flexibility and cost savings that comes with a cloud deployment.
What is Cloud Hosting
Cloud @ Work specializes in private cloud hosting for Sage and QuickBooks. Here are a few of the benefits our customers receive from hosting their applications in the cloud:
- Security - Keeping up with the latest security technology can be a full-time job. Encrypted logins, Two-Factor Authentication and storage in a secure monitored data center are just a few of the measures our hosting provider offers to keep your data safe.
- Backups - Many of our customers tell us that backups are a source of stress for them. Hosting takes the burden off you by backing up your data daily and retaining backups for 15 days (or longer if needed).
- Continuity - Our hosting customers enjoy 99.99% uptime of their servers.
- Convenience - Access Sage remotely from just about anywhere, on any device.
- Peace of mind - No need to worry about the elements damaging your equipment. If your office experiences a disaster (flood, fire, robbery, power outage) your server will remain operable and accessible, so you can continue to run your business.
- Reduced IT expense - IT hardware and labor can be costly, especially when your equipment fails. With hosting, there are no surprise capital expenditures, just predictable, cost-effective monthly payments.
Hosting options include the follow applications and their related add-ons:
- Sage 50 cloud hosting
- Sage 300 cloud hosting
- Sage BusinessVision cloud hosting
- Sage CRM cloud hosting
- Sage HRMS cloud hosting
- Sage X3 (Enterprise Management) cloud hosting
- QuickBooks cloud hosting
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and determine if
private cloud hosting is right for you!