Sage Intacct Cloud Accounting for Wholesale Distribution:
Unlock Resources and Improve Productivity
Real-time dashboards and reports give a bird’s-eye view for wholesalers
With flexible dimensions like item, location, and warehouse, Sage Intacct combines wholesale ecommerce and distribution data into a complete, real-time view of your company.
- Slice and dice by the factors driving wholesale distribution business.
- See daily logistics like product shipments and customer returns.
- Monitor inventory velocity to identify hot-selling and slow-moving products.
- Get complete profitability reports on margins, shrinkage, shipping errors, and stock-outs.
“Agility and insight are essential for a small, rapidly-growing company like Dapple. Sage Intacct has made a huge impact on both, by reducing the time we spend on finance housekeeping and freeing us up to focus on things that are actually growing the business. Thanks to the real-time financial and operational visibility we now have in Sage Intacct, I can always see if we’re meeting our forecasts, and I sleep better at night.”
Former CEO, Dapple
Scale your distribution business with confidence
As your wholesale distribution business grows, your cloud financials can adapt and grow with you – without adding IT resources.
- Add and report across multiple locations, warehouses, and entities
- Consolidate financials on demand
- Share information across your business
- Efficiently manage multiple locations, warehouses, currencies, and international operations – without added headcount.
Streamline warehouse management
Sage Intacct cloud-based accounting adapts to your wholesale business – now and in the future – to cut order-processing costs by 20-30%.
- Streamline approvals
- Generate stock orders
- Trace inventory
With Sage Intacct, your distribution business gets more done, without the spreadsheet hassles and without additional finance staff.
Make the right connections
Sage Intacct integrates easily with the best-in-class upstream and downstream supply-chain applications you’re using today – and tomorrow – such as Salesforce and AvaTax to automate the order-to-cash process. Or tap a complete range of integrated solutions for shipping, ecommerce, asset management, payroll, payments, and more in the Sage Intacct Marketplace.