Boost Your Productivity and Drive Your Business!
Orchid Process Scheduler
Automated scheduling of critical business processes
A cost effective way to configure, customize and extend Sage 300
Perform hundreds of operations at once
Sage Data & Analytics
Empower your business with the
information needed to confidently make decisions with data, facts, and truth
A corporate performance management tool that can reduce the time spend on budgeting and forecasting tasks by up to 50%
The Customer Portal for Sage 300cloud provides a quick and easy way for your customers to do business with you and pay you online
PEACE OF MIND WITH INTEGRITY CHECKING AND ERROR NOTIFICATION
Process Scheduler enables you to schedule when your Sage 300 (Accpac) data is checked and backed up.
All schedules are tracked, and a history of the scheduled actions - success or failure - can be reported on at any time. It maximizes system resource usage by allowing you to automatically perform tasks overnight, when the system is not otherwise being used. Checking the integrity of your Sage 300 data and running processes on a regular basis has never been easier!
- Set up multiple Schedules as recurring jobs.
- Define logic to specify what happens next on success and failure of a task.
- Define email templates to be used when sending status emails from Schedules.
- Allows you to make use of the flexible scheduling capability of Windows Task Scheduler
- Developed in the Sage 300 SDK: Consistent Sage 300 look and feel; installs as a standard Sage 300 module; standard Sage 300 security, customization capabilities, data integrity checking and more
- Ability to send emails via SSL.
- System integrity: your data is being checked on a regular, recurring basis.
- Improved data security: automate backups through Sage 300's DBDump utility.
- Save time: automating important routine processes.
- Efficient use of resources: run day end, post batches and run custom processes overnight.
- Easy to use: create and run complex schedules with no programming.
- Easy to learn: with the familiar look and feel of a Sage 300 module.
YOUR ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
A cost-effective way to configure, customize and extend Sage 300
Extender lets you tailor Sage 300 without complex code
- Configure notifications, alerts and logging when Sage 300 data changes
- Trigger workflows for consistent, transparent business processes
- Customize Sage 300 business logic without complex code
- Cater for business requirements that can’t be met by ‘out of the box’ Sage 300
- Avoid the high costs normally associated with bespoke software development
- Develop your own Views and Screens without the complexity of SDK
- All configurations and scripts stored securely in your Sage 300 database
- Easy to upgrade, no need to recompile your customizations
Key Benefits of Extender Workflow
Automate business processes in Sage 300 by creating custom workflows
for your Workflow Users:
- Extender Configurator includes the workflow tools, plus a set of pre-defined Workflow Actions applicable to common business processes. E.g. trigger notification, acknowledgement or approval workflows for transactions, master files or batches.
- Extender Developer allows you to add your own Custom Actions to support more complex workflows, only constrained by your imagination and Python coding skills.
- Remote Action Service lets you progress a Workflow Action from any internet-connected device, without needing to log in to Sage 300.
- Workflow Anywhere is a made-for-mobile App version of the Workflow Console, allowing you to both monitor and progress your Workflow Actions, in Sage 300, from your mobile device.
Tairox products address the needs of Sage 300 implementation with lots of companies, lots of transactions or large databases. If your company uses Sage 300 and it fits into any of these 3 categories, Tairox products could be a fit for you!
TaiRox Productivity Tools for Sage 300
- General Ledger Tools
- Accounts Receivable Tools
- Accounts Payable Tools
- Order Entry Tools
- Purchase Order Tools
- Inventory Control Tools
We automate your business processes in a practical and simple way. Our products are developed according to Sage 300 ERP SDK and built on world-class architecture.
AutoSimply Picklist can be used together with AutoSimply BarCode or as a stand-alone module with Sage 300 Order Entry (O/E).
- Create picklists against single or multiple Sales Orders
- Create multiple shipments against picklists
- Use BarCode to enable warehouse to post transactions real-time against picklists
Sage Data & Analytics
In today’s fast-paced, customer-centric economy, data is the difference between “just making it” and thriving. That’s why it’s critical to have access to clean, timely data you can trust. Sage Data & Analytics (SD&A) empowers businesses with the information needed to confidently make decisions with data, facts, and truth—without hesitation. SD&A places data-based decision-making at the heart of your business. Learn how SD&A provides a 360-degree view of your business and a decision-making infrastructure that will scale with your business as it evolves.
Immediate SD&A benefits:
Ready-made analytics in-a-box, Tangible time savings, On-the-go access tailored to decision makers, Modernization of ERP and all your data.
Eliminating reporting pain points:
Disparate, siloed data, and slow reporting, Inefficient and inaccurate decision making, Missed competitive advantage, Risk, non-compliance, and more.
Take Control of Your Budgeting Process
True Sky is a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution that lets companies take control of their budgeting, planning and forecasting processes. With an easy-to-use Excel interface, powerful data tools and access to information, True Sky helps companies cut the time they spend budgeting in half.
Focus on High-Value Items Rather than the Drudgery of Budget Preparation
- Leverage the Power of Excel
- Empower the Finance Group
- Facilitate Knowledge
The True Sky Advantage
- Leverage the Power and Familiarity of Excel
- Seamlessly Integrate to Electronic Data Sources
- Increase Quality of the Budget through Sophisticated Data Tools and Drill Downs
- Security, Controls, and Audit Trails for Insight into the Budget
- Central Storage Location for all Budget Data
- Designed for Finance Group Control
Customer self-service is an expectation
When you make it easy for your customers to pay their bills, not surprisingly, you get paid faster. With more and more people working remotely, they need a way to pay their bills and interact with their vendors that doesn't involve being in the office, cutting and signing checks, etc. The Customer Portal for Sage 300cloud provides a quick and easy way for your customers to do business with you and pay you online. From a simple click-to-pay link on your emailed invoice to a full-featured Customer Portal that provides complete self-serve capabilities, you can provide your customers with options...and get paid.
Get Paid Faster
With options like Click-to-Pay and/or the ability for customers to pay multiple invoices at once, quickly and easily, organizations using Sage 300cloud will reduce receivables and improve cash flow.
Provide Great Customer Service
Today, customers expect to have the ability to self-serve and will favor vendors that provide that capability. The Customer Portal for Sage 300cloud is a quick, easy, and affordable way for you.
Reduce Your Workload
When your customers can self-serve, it takes a lot of the burden of routine, low-value tasks away from your staff and puts it in your customers' hands, where they want it. Re-issuing invoices.
Empower Sales & Customer Service Staff
Give your staff access to the Customer Portal for Sage 300cloud so they can place orders, take payments, and more on behalf of customers without consuming a Sage user license, saving you license costs.